Thursday, January 29, 2009

POSTED ON MYSPACE TODAY

This requires a bit of bravery on your part. Round up those class photos and post them for everyone on Myspace to see. I can't wait to see who's crazy enough to do this. Post the bulletin as "Steve dared me to".

Here we go!! Some of these are fuzzy but I couldn't find the large photos so I had to scan the class pic.

Photobucket
Kindergarten

Photobucket
1st grade

Photobucket
2nd grade

Photobucket
3rd grade

Photobucket
4th grade

Photobucket
5th grade

Photobucket
6th grade

Photobucket
7th grade

Photobucket
8th grade

Photobucket
9th grade

Photobucket
10th grade

Photobucket
11th grade

Photobucket
12th grade

I hope yours are not as bad as mine. I want to go back and shoot my mom. I would never send my kids to school looking as dorky as that.

No comments: