Monday, February 23, 2009

TODAY'S AUTOGRAPH

Today I got an autographed photo of Susan Lucci in the mail. She is best known for her role as Erica Kane on the soap opera "All My Children". She has been on the show since it's first episode in January of 1970. The last couple autographs I got kind of suck. I never watch soap operas unless I'm trying to take an afternoon nap.
My goal in the beginning was to try and see how many "celebrity" autographs I could get in a year without spending money to buy them and I'm doing pretty good so I guess I shouldn't complain.
This is the 40th signed photo I've received in the mail since I started sending out requests on August 19th of last year. Since then I have also purchased 13 autographed photos from thrift stores and flea markets and I had 5 autographs to begin with. So that's a total of 57. Not bad.

Photobucket

No comments: