Sunday, October 31, 2010

HALLOWEEN 2010

I try to draw a Halloween themed picture at this time every year and I have done quite a few but I wanted to post my favorite. This is "Internal Morgan" redrawn from a Garbage Pail Kid from ANS series 3. The original painting was done by John Pound. I did this in ballpoint pen and considered coloring two versions one on the computer and the other in colored pencil. Once I got it done in colored pencil I figured that was good enough.

Here's the original Pound card:

Photobucket

Here's my ballpoint drawing:

Photobucket

And the final colored version:

Photobucket

Happy Halloween!!!

Here's another recent GPK drawing I did of one of my favorite cards. "Leggy Lauren" from unpublished OS series 16 (saw the light of day in 2003 ANS 1) originally done by Tom Bunk.

Here's the original Bunk card:

Photobucket

Here's my ballpoint drawing:

Photobucket

And the final colored pencil version:

Photobucket

No comments: