Friday, December 16, 2011

GPK RADIO WITH YOUR HOST JUICE

I've been watching this show on youtube. I think it's great and I'm pretty sure you don't have to be a huge Garbage Pail Kid or horror fan to appreciate it. It's the GPK radio show hosted by Juice (the bully from the Garbage Pail Kids movie).

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm pretty sure it's not really the actor Ron MacLachlan who played Juice in the movie since he was murdered shortly after the movie was filmed by all the midgets who played the garbage pail kids in the movie. It was kind of like that movie "Freaks" where they waited for a dark rainy night and squiggled on their bellies through the mud with knives in their mouths.
Anyway I thought I'd share the links to the first 8 episodes:



















I hope whoever is making these keeps it up. There's also a Facebook page if you're interested.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Juice said...

Thank you bro I really appreciate the plug here! I gave you a mention on Episode 10! Hope you enjoyed Season 1!

Juice

STEVEFELLDOWN said...

Thanks Juice. As you may have noticed I'm a bit crazy about GPKs myself. Your show is very good and I really hope it continues. Thanks for the Christmas Bonus too!

Juice said...

Yes, I see we share a lot of the same interests! Great blog you got goin! I like it a lot!
Thanks for the kind words about the show, I actually decided to go ahead with Season 2 on April 1st. It will be a much diff show though. Not just a series and one more segment. It will be a series and about 5 segments per show. Segments you wouldnt even imagine. I just really wanna bring the cards to life somehow and I think I figured out a way to make it happen.
Happy New Year and have a great 2012!