Sunday, January 25, 2009

REDICULOUS RECORD SLEEVES

Photobucket
Damn cow worshipers.

Photobucket
I ain't into that teenage gangsta rap hullabaloo.

Photobucket
Happy dance tunes for the whole family.

Photobucket
Protector of the ozone layer!!

Photobucket
She's a big lass, she's a bonny lass.

Photobucket
This is the best photo I could find of the cover. "My bonny lies over the ocean, my bonny lies over the entire sea..."

Photobucket
Snap, Crackle, Pop and don't stop.

Photobucket
Songs for the deaf and dumb.

Photobucket
Electrifying!!

Photobucket
A.K.A The Fantastic Four.

Photobucket
Librarian, school secretary, and diva.

Photobucket
Opening now for the Braillettes.

Photobucket
A family that stinks together, sticks together.

Photobucket
May include a weenie roast.

Photobucket
Preaching and teaching how to foot sweep Satan.

Photobucket
"I love you you big dummy!!"

Photobucket
When attempts to adopt fail.

Photobucket
Nothing creepy about Geraldine and Ricky.

Photobucket
And he carries a tune like you wouldn't believe.

Photobucket
Find more single girls like this on Match.com.

Photobucket
He came to me in the form of a homeless man with a bottle of lotion.

Photobucket
Living dummies, talking trees, and songs about our savior.

Photobucket
God knows he deserves it after a hard day of work.

Photobucket
Psychedelic music for swingin' parties.

Photobucket
New sounds from the Seattle music scene.

Photobucket
Puppet pop for big kids.

Photobucket
Use me, abuse me, and lose me. Please.

Photobucket
Puppets for pleasure.

Photobucket
Just once on the pee-pee.

2 comments:

lyriclash said...

Finally, some vinyl up in this bitch! Captain Sky was on a Soul Train rerun not so long ago, wearing something even more outrageous than on that cover photo. He chatted with Uncle Don about his persona & such.

Hey, one of the few celebrity autographs in MY collection happens to be Charlie Louvin, of "Satan Is Real" fame -- it's on my wall. Brother Ira died young.

STEVEFELLDOWN said...

Holy crap, I didn't even know those people were still around. I wonder if they are proud to be smeared around everyone's blogs?