Sunday, June 6, 2010

TOPPS NON-SPORT MYSTERY FUN PACKS 1980

Topps produced these non-sport mystery fun packs from 1978-1981. Each bag had 27 assorted packs of popular Topps trading cards. There were sports and non-sports versions.

Some examples of the non-sport titles included are:

-Raiders of the Lost Ark
-A-Team
-Buck Rogers
-Creature Feature
-Moonraker
-Rocky II
-Star Trek: The Motion Picture
-Star Wars
-Empire Strikes Back
-Wacky Packages Stickers 1st Series

As far as what the sports bags contained, I really don't care.

Here are a few scans I've found.

TOPPS NON-SPORT MYSTERY FUN PACK

Photobucket

Photobucket

COMING NEXT: TOPPS WANTED POSTERS 1980

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love your blog, but where is the 'wanted posters' post that was slated for after this one?

STEVEFELLDOWN said...

Good question. I usually have to get good pics, or scan my own collection. I forgot to buy those.