Tuesday, October 12, 2010

RECENT ARTWORK 10-10

I finished up a large matchbook collage with a bunch of little objects and items mixed in. The photos don't do it justice. It's mounted on a large piece of wood with brackets for hanging and is very sturdy. All of the pieces have been firmly secured so it's able to be touched. It's important to me especially for children that it can be felt. It is for sale for $250.00 if anyone is interested let me know.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I thought I'd share a few other drawings I've done within the last month or so.

Photobucket

E.T. picking his booger and watching it glow on his finger.

Photobucket

Sketch of Garbage Pail Kid "Cute Tippi"

Photobucket

Drawing of GPK "Fairy Mary"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sketches based on Weird Wheels/ Gruesome Greetings cards.

Photobucket

Hansel and Gretel

Photobucket

GPK "Roy Bot" everyone said it looked like transformer Thomas the train.

Photobucket

Trix, a drawing of a Wacky Packages card.

Photobucket

Big Boy and his food friends

Photobucket

"Outerspace Chase" zapping a dog.

Photobucket

Drawing based on GPK reverse card art by Jay Lynch.

Photobucket

See everything I draw isn't gross... just 99.9% of it.

No comments: